The Fort Qu'Appelle RCMP is requesting the public's assistance in locating a wanted male.
On April 26th, 2019 at 1:00 a.m. on Pasqua First Nation, an incident occurred outside a residence that resulted in a 51-year-old male being driven over by a motor vehicle. The driver fled the scene before the police arrived. The victim suffered life threatening injuries as a result of the incident. He was transported by STARS to a Regina hospital where he was treated and has since been released.
Paul Keepness (2001-04-21), of Pasqua First Nation, is wanted on the following charges:
- Aggravated Assault Section 268 Criminal Code
- Assault with a Weapon Section 267(a) Criminal Code
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle Causing Bodily Harm Section 320.13(2) Criminal Code
- Leave the Scene of an Accident Causing Bodily Harm Section 320.16(2) Criminal Code
Paul Keepness is described as 5'8" tall and approximately 130 lbs. Paul Keepness is known to frequent Pasqua First Nation, Muscowpetung First Nation and Regina.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Paul Keepness, please contact the Fort Qu’Appelle RCMP at 306-332-2222, your local RCMP/Police Detachment or call 911. You may also call Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com
La Loche RCMP is seeking the public assistance in locating 23 year old Raylin Wade JANVIER of Clearwater River Dene First Nation.
Raylin JANVIER is wanted in connection with two violent incidents that occurred in both the Town of La Loche, and Clearwater River Dene First Nation during the month of April. He has active warrants for the following charges:
· 1 count, assault with a weapon, section 267(a) Criminal Code
· 3 count, dangerous operation of motor vehicle, section 320.13(1) Criminal Code
· 1 count, Mischief, section 430(4) Criminal Code
· 2 count, uttering threats to a person, section 264.1(1)(a) Criminal Code
· 1 count, uttering threats to property, section 264.1(1) Criminal Code
· 1 count, flight from police officer,Section 320.17 Criminal Code
· 1 count, assault with weapon, section 267(a) Criminal Code
· 2 counts, fail to comply with probation order, section 733 Criminal Code
· 1 count, possession of weapon for a dangerous purpose, section 88(2) Criminal Code
· 1 count, unauthorized possession of firearm, section 92(3)(a) Criminal Code
La Loche RCMP is asking anyone who may know the whereabouts of Raylin JANVIER to contact there nearest detachment or call 911.
Raylin JANVIER is described as 180 cm tall, 75kg, with black hair, brown eyes and a trimmed goatee.
Raylin JANVIER should be considered armed and dangerous. If located, please do not approach him. Please call your nearest police service, RCMP or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com.
J-Lodie Sunhop STONECHILD (DOB: 1992-01-07)
He is currently wanted out of Indian Head Detachment for Possession of Property Obtained by Crime.
If you know the current location of Stonechild, please call Indian Head RCMP at 306-695-5200 or anonymously at Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at https://www.p3tips.com/206.
The RCMP at Punnichy, Saskatchewan are requesting the assistance of the public in locating Dwight Charles Asapace, born October 30th, 1990, from Kawacatoose First Nation as he is evading apprehension by police.
Mr. Asapace has an outstanding warrant for his arrest and has been charged with the following offences:
· Careless use of a Firearm Section 86(1) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of a Firearm when knowing Possession is Unauthorized Section 92(3)(a) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of a Firearm with a Tampered Serial Number Section 108(2) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of Stolen Property Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
· Fail to Comply with an Undertaking Section 145(3) of the Criminal Code (9 counts)
· Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose Section 88(2) of the Criminal Code
· Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm Section 91(1) of the Criminal Code
· Assault with a Weapon Section 267(a) of the Criminal Code (3 counts)
· Assault Section 266 of the Criminal Code (2 counts)
· Contempt of Court Section 708(2) of the Criminal Code (2 counts)
· Fail to Attend Court Section 145(2) of the Criminal Code
Dwight Asapace is described as follows:
· a 28 year old First Nations male
· approximately 5’10 and 160 lbs
· Short black hair
· brown eyes
· medium complexion
· tattoo on his right forearm of “Tazzyboy”
Dwight Asapace has been wanted on these outstanding warrants since the 8th of September, 2018, and is believed to be on Kawacatoose First Nation or in the city of Regina.
Punnichy RCMP is seeking the public’s assistance in locating this wanted man. If you have information about his whereabouts you are asked to please contact the Punnichy RCMP at 306-835-5200 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com. You may be eligible for a reward.
DOB 1993/05/07 Age: 25
- Fail to Comply X 3
- Aggravated Assault
- Impaired Operation of a Motor vehicle by alcohol
- Over 80 mg
If location is known, please call Fillmore RCMP at 306-722-3400 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at https://www.p3tips.com/206.
The Turnor Lake RCMP detachment is currently looking for assistance from the public in locating Kobin Kane Fabian Morin who is currently wanted by police.
Birthdate: 1999-05-14 Age: 19
185 cm 81.5kg
Anyone having information on this or any other crime are asked to contact Turnor Lake RCMP at 306-894-4420 or by calling CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Ramie Bellegarde is wanted on a Canada Wide Warrant for breach of his Parole.
If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Raimey Bellegarde, please contact the Fort Qu’Appelle RCMP at 306-332-2222, the File Hills Police Service at 306-334-3222, your local RCMP/Police Detachment or call 911. You may also call the Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com.
Eldon Whitefish (27 years old) has an outstanding warrant for arrest from North Battleford RCMP.
If current location is known, please contact your nearest police service or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at https://www.p3tips.com/206.
The Hudson Bay RCMP is seeking the publics assistance in locating Cody Calvin CHARTRAND (DOB:1990-04-08). The Hudson Bay Detachment currently has an active warrant for Cody Calvin CHARTRAND for one count of fail to comply with probation under section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code and two counts of fail to appear in court under section 145(5) of the Criminal Code.
If you have information regarding this or any other crime, please contact Hudson Bay RCMP at 306-865-5550 or if you have information and you wish to remain anonymous in your reporting, please contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), submit a tip via their website: http://saskcrimestoppers.com/.