As a result of an ongoing investigation, a search warrant was executed at a residence in Buffalo Narrows on March 27, 2021 by Buffalo Narrows RCMP and the RCMP Crime Reduction Team. Quantities of what are believed to be cocaine and methamphetamine were located and seized from the residence as well as over $11,000.00 cash and 11 firearms.
Cody Edward Desjarlais (1990-02-20) from Buffalo Narrows, SK is charged with:
· 1 count, trafficking cocaine, section 5(1) of the CDSA
· 1 count, possession for the purpose of trafficking methamphetamine, section 5(1) of the CDSA
· 1 count, possession for the purpose of trafficking cocaine, section 5(2) of the CDSA
· 1 count, possession of proceeds of crime over $5,000, section 354(1)(a) of the CC
· 1 count, possession of a weapon for dangerous purpose, section 88(2) of the CC
· 1 count, unsafe storage of a firearm, section 86(2) of the CC
· 1 count, possession of a prohibited weapon, section 117.01(3) of the CC
· 1 count, possession of a firearm without a license, section 92(3)(b) of the CC
· 2 counts, breach of release order, section 145(5)(a) of the CC
A warrant has been issued for his arrest. Desjarlais may be in the communities of Buffalo Narrows, Prince Albert or Saskatoon, but this is not confirmed.
If anyone has information on his whereabouts, they are encouraged to contact Buffalo Narrows RCMP at 306-235-6660 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at https://www.p3tips.com/206.