The RCMP at Punnichy, Saskatchewan are requesting the assistance of the public in locating Dwight Charles Asapace, born October 30th, 1990, from Kawacatoose First Nation as he is evading apprehension by police.
Mr. Asapace has an outstanding warrant for his arrest and has been charged with the following offences:
· Careless use of a Firearm Section 86(1) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of a Firearm when knowing Possession is Unauthorized Section 92(3)(a) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of a Firearm with a Tampered Serial Number Section 108(2) of the Criminal Code
· Possession of Stolen Property Section 354(1)(a) of the Criminal Code
· Fail to Comply with an Undertaking Section 145(3) of the Criminal Code (9 counts)
· Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose Section 88(2) of the Criminal Code
· Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm Section 91(1) of the Criminal Code
· Assault with a Weapon Section 267(a) of the Criminal Code (3 counts)
· Assault Section 266 of the Criminal Code (2 counts)
· Contempt of Court Section 708(2) of the Criminal Code (2 counts)
· Fail to Attend Court Section 145(2) of the Criminal Code
Dwight Asapace is described as follows:
· a 28 year old First Nations male
· approximately 5’10 and 160 lbs
· Short black hair
· brown eyes
· medium complexion
· tattoo on his right forearm of “Tazzyboy”
Dwight Asapace has been wanted on these outstanding warrants since the 8th of September, 2018, and is believed to be on Kawacatoose First Nation or in the city of Regina.
Punnichy RCMP is seeking the public’s assistance in locating this wanted man. If you have information about his whereabouts you are asked to please contact the Punnichy RCMP at 306-835-5200 or, if you wish to remain anonymous, you may call Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com. You may be eligible for a reward.