On June 1 Shellbrook RCMP laid charges and issued arrest warrants in relation to an armed robbery that occurred at a business on Service Road in Shellbrook in April. Two males entered the business shortly before midnight on April 27, 2018 with firearms and demanded cash. They fled the scene in a car with an undisclosed amount of money.
As a result of investigation, today Shellbrook RCMP laid the charges listed below and are seeking the public’s assistance in locating the following wanted individual:
Keith Stonechild (DOB: 1989-04-24):
· 1 count, robbery with a firearm, section 344 of the Criminal Code
· 1 count, commit an indictable offence of robbery, section 344 of the Criminal Code
· 1 count, masked with intent, section 351(2) of the Criminal Code
· 1 count, carry a weapon for the purpose of committing an offence, section 88(2) of the Criminal Code
· 1 count, using a firearm while committing an indictable offence, 85(3) of the Criminal Code
· 2 counts, point a firearm, section 87(2) of the Criminal Code
· 1 count, careless use of a firearm, section 86(1) of the Criminal Code
Stonechild is known to frequent the communities of Mistawasis First Nation or Muskeg Lake Cree Nation, but it is not confirmed if he is at either location.
Stonechild should not be approached and may be armed. Please call 911 or 310-RCMP if you have any information regarding their whereabouts. For any tip information please call the Shellbrook RCMP at 306-747-2606 or 310-RCMP or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.