La Loche RCMP is seeking the public assistance in locating 23 year old Raylin Wade JANVIER of Clearwater River Dene First Nation.
Raylin JANVIER is wanted in connection with two violent incidents that occurred in both the Town of La Loche, and Clearwater River Dene First Nation during the month of April. He has active warrants for the following charges:
· 1 count, assault with a weapon, section 267(a) Criminal Code
· 3 count, dangerous operation of motor vehicle, section 320.13(1) Criminal Code
· 1 count, Mischief, section 430(4) Criminal Code
· 2 count, uttering threats to a person, section 264.1(1)(a) Criminal Code
· 1 count, uttering threats to property, section 264.1(1) Criminal Code
· 1 count, flight from police officer,Section 320.17 Criminal Code
· 1 count, assault with weapon, section 267(a) Criminal Code
· 2 counts, fail to comply with probation order, section 733 Criminal Code
· 1 count, possession of weapon for a dangerous purpose, section 88(2) Criminal Code
· 1 count, unauthorized possession of firearm, section 92(3)(a) Criminal Code
La Loche RCMP is asking anyone who may know the whereabouts of Raylin JANVIER to contact there nearest detachment or call 911.
Raylin JANVIER is described as 180 cm tall, 75kg, with black hair, brown eyes and a trimmed goatee.
Raylin JANVIER should be considered armed and dangerous. If located, please do not approach him. Please call your nearest police service, RCMP or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com.