A sixth suspect has been identified in relation to the Air Ronge shooting. His current location is unknown.
Riley Andrew Lariviere, 29 year old, from Pinehouse, Saskatchewan, has been charged by La Ronge RCMP on July 24, 2019 for his participation in the shooting.
Riley Andrew Lariviere (1990-05-12) has been charged with the following:
· Reckless discharge of firearm – Section 244.2(a) of the Criminal Code;
· Discharge of a firearm with intent – Section 244 of the Criminal Code;
· Criminal negligence with a firearm causing bodily harm – Section 221 of the Criminal Code;
· Participation in a criminal organization – Section 467.11(1) of the Criminal Code;
· Use of a firearm while committing the indictable offence of reckless discharge of a firearm – Section 85(1)(a) of the Criminal Code;
· Unlawfully causing bodily harm – Section 269 of the Criminal Code;
· Assault with a weapon – Section 267(a) of the Criminal Code;
· Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose – Section 88 of the Criminal Code;
· Use of a firearm in a careless manner – Section 86(1) of the Criminal Code.
Efforts from police officers to locate him have been unsuccessful to date. La Ronge RCMP is seeking the public’s assistance in locating Riley Andrew Lariviere.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Riley Andrew Lariviere is asked to contact La Ronge RCMP at 306-425-6730, Saskatchewan RCMP at 306-310-RCMP, or CrimeStoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or www.saskcrimestoppers.com.