Beauval RCMP is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 31-year-old Trevor Alexander who is facing charges for a number of incidents that occurred on Canoe Lake Cree First Nation between August 31 and September 6, 2022.
A warrant has been issued for his arrest on the following charges:
- 5 counts, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, Section 88, Criminal Code
- 5 counts, possession of firearm contrary to order, Section 117.01(1), Criminal Code
- 5 counts, possession of a firearm without a valid firearms licence, Section 91(1) Criminal Code
- 4 counts, careless use of a firearm, Section 86(1), Criminal Code
- 3 counts, point firearm, Section 87, Criminal Code
- 6 count, utter threats, Section 264.1(1)(a), Criminal Code
- 1 count, sexual assault, Section 271, Criminal Code
- 1 count, criminal harassment, Section 264(2)(b), Criminal Code
- 1 count, drive while prohibited, Section 320.18, Criminal Code
- 1 count, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, Section 320.13(1), Criminal Code
- 1 count, forcible confinement, Section 279(2), Criminal Code
- 1 count, assault, Section 266, Criminal Code
Trevor Alexander is described as being approximately 5’7” and weighing 230 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He has the words “mom” and “dad” tattooed on his right arm. He also goes by the name “Chato”.
Trevor Alexander has ties to Prince Albert, Loon Lake and southern Alberta. He has been sighted traveling in a grey minivan with an unknown marker. He has access to multiple vehicles including a white minivan with an unknown Alberta license plate and a black Jeep Grand Cherokee with Saskatchewan license plate 157MGF.
Beauval RCMP are actively trying to locate and arrest Trevor Alexander.
Police consider Trevor Alexander to be armed and dangerous. If you see him, do not approach him. Report information on his whereabouts to your local police detachment or by calling 9-1-1. Information can also be reported to Crime Stoppers by calling 1-800-222-TIPS or online at www.saskcrimestoppers.com.